Christmas is in the air, and the atmosphere is becoming increasingly merry. Shopping has never been more exciting as Christmas stores in Ontario and malls turn into enchanting holiday wonderlands. If you live for Christmas, one of your favourite pleasures is probably browsing around holiday retailers.
This year, visit some of the province’s most crazy holiday stores to find all kinds of themed decorations, trinkets, and Christmas ornament store. As soon as you walk into one of Ontario’s Christmas stores, you’ll feel festive. This year, visit over-the-top holiday stores where even the Grinch would fall in love and load up on all the Christmas necessities.
The Merry Christmas Shoppe is a Christmas store located just outside of Ottawa, Ontario. It is a large Christmas store in Ontario that features many decorations and ornaments. But it also sells other seasonal items for enhancing holiday space. The Merry Christmas Shoppe has been in operation for years and has supplied many families with everything that they could have needed for Christmas time and beyond.
The Christmas store Canada citizens adore is also open all year round and has the largest showrooms in Canada are divided into categories for the easy buying process. It is particularly well known for its Christmas gifts and is a very popular place and is always crowded on Christmas.
- Why to Visit: There are rows upon rows of nutcrackers, glittering lights, and little Santa Claus statues inside this small-town store.
- Address: 136 St. Lawrence St., Merrickville, ON
- Phone: 613-269-3199
- Working hours: 11 AM to 4 PM
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/The-Merry-Christmas-Shop-108713327476090/
Retro Festive Christmas store in Ontario is a paradise for Heartwood Creek Figurines & Decorations collectors, with over 5,000 collectible figurines and ornaments to choose from.
Assortment includes: Santas, Snowmen, Angels, Nativity Sets, Fairies, Nautical, Nursery Rhymes, Halloween, Cars, Dogs & Rudolph. The Walt Disney series includes: Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Snow White, Beauty & The Beast, Tinker Bell, Winnie the Pooh, Cinderella, Sleeping beauty, Pinocchio, Donald Duck, Pluto & Goofy.
- Why to Visit: This is your one-stop-shop for all things pop culture Christmas. This festive paradise has some humorous items, decorations, and clothes.
- Address: 1100 Invicta Dr., Unit #1, Oakville, ON
- Phone: 855-534-5267
- Working hours: 8.30 AM to 4.30 PM
- Website: https://www.retrofestive.ca/
The Christmas Tyme carries a large selection of Nutcrackers from 6 inches to 5 feet tall: Sports, Soldiers, Star Wars, Animals, Bart Simpson, Police Officer, Firemen, Baker, Musician, Halloween, Etc. The carving of the nutcracker figurines started out in the 1400’s. The figurine had a largemouth that could be opened by a lever on its back. The big-toothed mouth was then used to crack a nut. Today nutcrackers are used for decoration, especially at Christmas time.
- Why to Visit: This year-round Christmas store in Ontario boasts thousands of nutcrackers, unique ornaments, holiday gifts and stunning festive displays.
- Address: 78 Main St. E., Huntsville, ON
- Phone: 705-789-4345
- Working hours: 11 AM to 5 PM
- Website: https://www.christmastyme.ca/
Tinseltown Christmas Emporium
The Tinseltown Christmas Emporium boasts over a thousand Christmas ornaments in its collection. Offering extraordinary wooden and porcelain ornaments to the avid collector in all of us. If you’re looking for a unique Christmas tree ornament, you’ll find the one that you simply can’t find in department stores. Featuring character-themed ornaments with sports, movies, entertainment, and more.
- Why to Visit: Step into a world of old-fashioned Christmas warmth and nostalgia. This store is bursting at the seams with all Christmas things that will not leave you indifferent.
- Address: 1096 Somerset St. W., Ottawa, ON
- Phone: 613-680-7557
- Working hours: 11 AM to 5 PM
- Website: https://tinseltownchristmasemporium.com/
Just Christmas Store
Pick your favourite Christmas garland and hang it up as you start preparing for the holiday season.
Hang these magnificent garlands along your staircase or near your fireplace to give a festive atmosphere to any room in your home, and enjoy a warm feeling of the holidays all around.
- Why to Visit: This lovely shop is Canada’s oldest Christmas emporium, with over 5,000 seasonal products that change every year.
- Address: 34 Queen St., Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
- Phone: 905-468-4500
- Working hours: 10 AM to 5 PM
- Website: https://www.justchristmas.ca/
The Georgian Christmas shop offers a wide choice of candles for all tastes. You will find elegant tall candles, designed to decorate the Christmas tree and make it unique. Or choose several short candles that will be wonderful additions to other Christmas decorations. There are also candles in the shape of different animals, with or without candlesticks.
- Why to Visit: While Blue Mountain Village is most stunning in the winter, this charming store sells holiday ornaments and decor year-round.
- Address: 170 Jozo Weider Blvd., The Blue Mountains, ON
- Phone: 705-444-0222
- Working hours: 11 AM to 6 PM
- Website: https://www.georgianchristmas.ca/
Best Christmas Stores in Canada
When Christmas is coming the whole country changes into a wonderful maze of twinkling lights. Even if you are not in Ontario now, it is the best time to visit the most outstanding Christmas stores of Canada that offers a wide variety of decorations.
Christmas Forever‘s huge showroom in Vancouver offers all possible decorating needs for the Christmas holiday. Here you’ll find trees, ornaments, wreaths, figurines, crackers, stockings, bells, and, of course, all the string lights you didn’t realize you needed.
- Why to Visit: From decor to a giant tree to Santa, The Christmas Forever has all of your holiday needs – even outside of the gifts.
- Address: 5499 192 St, Surrey, BC V3S 8E5, Canada
- Phone: 604-299-5741
- Working hours: 8.30 AM to 5 PM
- Website: https://www.christmasforever.ca/
Santa & Me
Santa & Me has a variety of personalized stocking stuffers for kids, including snow globes and other ornaments, piggy banks, mugs, baby gifts, and other goods. Table decorations, tree toppers, and stockings are also available. The headquarter of Santa & Me is located in Calgary.
- Why to Visit: Santa & Me is one of the most popular Christmas stores in Canada with a magic atmosphere and exclusive gifts.
- Address: 5541 1a St SW, Calgary, AB T2H 0E6, Canada
- Phone: 403-764-4590
- Working hours: 11 AM to 3 PM
- Website: https://santaandme.ca/
Putti Fine Furnishings
Putti Fine Furnishings, based in Toronto, is a multi-department store that specializes in Christmas home decor, clothes and accessories for women and children, as well as toys. If you’re searching for old-world charm, this is a good option. Christmas and Hanukkah decor, decorations, fragrances, and dinnerware are all available.
- Why to Visit: Between ice skating and eating Christmas sweets, you may pick up some unique present ideas.
- Address: 1104 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4W 2L6, Canada
- Phone: 416-972-7652
- Working hours: 10 AM to 6 PM
- Website: https://www.putti.ca/